PDA

View Full Version : Aerosoft CRJ plus Bombardier History

Doering
03-25-2021, 04:37 PM
A short little video on the CRJ from Aerosoft plus highlights of the Bombardier success story.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugbU_B2b7a4

2ndsegment
03-27-2021, 05:46 AM
My MS-FS 2020 is stuck at loading with a picture of an oxbow in a river somewhere and a city buildings-recently this is where it would let me know a mandatory update was pending that could take minutes or several hours. Right now it just plays music and shows a rainbow with the panorama. S-o-o-o I came here to watch the Bombardier story video that expands on a book I bought a while ago "J.A. Bombardier; on the spine - Joseph Armand Bombardier- An Inventor's Dream Come True; on the cover" by Roger Lacasse; Libre Expression, 1988. I met the Vice President, Operations of Canadair, Rudy in 1980 at Edwards where he was with his wife and daughter in a Lancaster motel. The "Challenger" executive jet was in flight test. Jumping right ahead to the CRJ where I tried to take a direct flight to Shreveport on on one with American Airlines once from Tampa and once from Detroit and got to see George H.W. Bush airport under construction. This youtube watch is very thorough. A lot more than would be in a an AI flight of the bird even going through all the checklists. Am I ready for all this?

Doering
04-02-2021, 12:37 PM
My MS-FS 2020 is stuck at loading with a picture of an oxbow in a river somewhere and a city buildings-recently this is where it would let me know a mandatory update was pending that could take minutes or several hours. Right now it just plays music and shows a rainbow with the panorama. S-o-o-o I came here to watch the Bombardier story video that expands on a book I bought a while ago "J.A. Bombardier; on the spine - Joseph Armand Bombardier- An Inventor's Dream Come True; on the cover" by Roger Lacasse; Libre Expression, 1988. I met the Vice President, Operations of Canadair, Rudy in 1980 at Edwards where he was with his wife and daughter in a Lancaster motel. The "Challenger" executive jet was in flight test. Jumping right ahead to the CRJ where I tried to take a direct flight to Shreveport on on one with American Airlines once from Tampa and once from Detroit and got to see George H.W. Bush airport under construction. This youtube watch is very thorough. A lot more than would be in a an AI flight of the bird even going through all the checklists. Am I ready for all this?

Thanks very much! Very cool stories! So neat that the video triggered memories. Hope you have Flight Simulator up and running now. Cheers!

2ndsegment
04-03-2021, 05:13 AM
Flight Simulator, MS_FS 2021 is updated now, it was not too big, but mandatory. Where is this CRJ 550/700 for sale? X-Box or some ASOBO store? It isn't an addition to the basic fleet.

Doering
04-03-2021, 03:43 PM
Flight Simulator, MS_FS 2021 is updated now, it was not too big, but mandatory. Where is this CRJ 550/700 for sale? X-Box or some ASOBO store? It isn't an addition to the basic fleet.
You must purchase it from the Aerosoft store or the Marketplace within Flight Simulator. It is a lot of fun!

2ndsegment
04-12-2021, 12:27 PM
I found this item for $50.00 with a whole lot of new airplanes in the store section within the program. What is totally missing now is my entire log book of flights and every instance of a calculated statistic or accomplishment that required hours. Twice it has interrupted with a black screen over the last few days with the message "your packages are out of date. Yes No " and it breaks to the early screen with "PRESS ANY KEY" Is 800 hours it's lease limit?

Doering
04-22-2021, 03:16 PM
I found this item for $50.00 with a whole lot of new airplanes in the store section within the program. What is totally missing now is my entire log book of flights and every instance of a calculated statistic or accomplishment that required hours. Twice it has interrupted with a black screen over the last few days with the message "your packages are out of date. Yes No " and it breaks to the early screen with "PRESS ANY KEY" Is 800 hours it's lease limit?

You should post your queries in the Microsoft Flight Simulator forums. You will definitely get sorted out. Best of luck and blue skies!