PDA

View Full Version : Need help with Hints for Homebuilders. Hal?

Sirota
12-17-2020, 03:48 PM
For the past several days when I try logging in to watch Hints for Homebuilders I get a Please Wait message that doesn't go away. Are others having the problem or is it on my side?

I hope everyone is healthy and well and enjoying the holiday season.

Dave

Sirota
12-17-2020, 03:54 PM
Just tried again. I get logged in after a LONG wait. I also figured out if I log in via another EAA site (which happens almost immediately), I can open Hints and be already logged in.

Hal Bryan
12-17-2020, 03:59 PM
Sorry to hear that you ran into trouble Dave!

As you might know, our site - the login mechanism in particular - took a real beating last week during our virtual Wright Brothers banquet presentation. I know IT has been working on it a lot to try to fix the capacity problems that we unearthed, so my guess is that things are a bit slow here and there as they work through the issues. I'll make sure they're aware, though. I'm working with them on a login problem that I've had for a while that we're having trouble reproducing, so it's top of mind for me right now.

Sirota
12-17-2020, 04:38 PM
Thanks Hal. I wan't complaining (although, now that I read my post it comes across that way) as much as making you aware of it.

Best,
Dave

ahramin
12-18-2020, 01:18 AM
I had the same problem today trying to access the webinar archive. "Please Wait" that never clears.