PDA

View Full Version : CSWP (Certified SOLIDWORKS Professional) Exam Questions

Texs
07-24-2020, 12:16 PM
Hi, I hope everyone is doing well. I heard that if you registered for eaa you would get a voucher for both the CSWA and CSWP. Do you know where I can claim them? Thanks for your help. EDIT: I found the CSWP but not the CSWA

Drake Firebreed
07-24-2020, 07:46 PM
Pretty sure it's just CSWP. Could be wrong, never looked into it.

Texs
07-24-2020, 10:33 PM
Can you somehow clam it from the solidworks site using your license?

Drake Firebreed
07-26-2020, 05:22 PM
I'm pretty sure you can purchase any of the tests and take them with any version of SolidWorks ( Edu, standard, premium). The only one provided free would be CSWP. CSWA and CSWE would need to be purchased individually. From the Reddit SolidWorks page people recommend skipping CSWA anyways.

Cory Puuri
07-30-2020, 10:57 AM
Technically, the new vouchers since June will work with any Dassault Systems certification test, but it was intended to be used with the CSWP.

Texs
08-17-2020, 08:59 AM
There used to be a page on claiming it but I cannot seem to find it. Thanks for your hlep.

Cory Puuri
08-17-2020, 12:46 PM
Go here (https://eaa.org/eaa/eaa-membership/eaa-member-benefits/solidworks-resource-center/certified-solidworks-professional-exam), login to the site as a member, complete the form and follow the instructions.

Cory Puuri
08-25-2020, 11:25 AM
Just posting an update... the process to request CSWP vouchers has changed a little. When you fill out the form online, you are directed to email the administrator to request the actual voucher. At that time, you can request CSWP and/or CSWA vouchers. Also, we no longer offer a free code to retake a portion of the CSWP exam; however, you can pay $33 to retake that portion.

Okaydokie
09-09-2020, 11:42 AM
Hi Mr.Puuri I have tried to email (cpurri@eaa.org) for the voucher but it keeps giving me the error (550 5.4.1 Recipient address rejected: Access denied. AS(201806281)) I don't know if I'm doing anything wrong. I would like some help with this. Thank you for your time

Cory Puuri
09-11-2020, 11:41 AM
Hi Mr.Puuri I have tried to email (cpurri@eaa.org) for the voucher but it keeps giving me the error (550 5.4.1 Recipient address rejected: Access denied. AS(201806281)) I don't know if I'm doing anything wrong. I would like some help with this. Thank you for your time

Just emailed a reply to you. Looks like you had the wrong spelling in the email address.

JorgeGordi
11-16-2021, 05:55 PM
Hello,
I am probably late to the party but can you let me know how/where i can get a code for either CSWA OR CSWP test?
or are they gone?
thanks for the help.

Hi, I hope everyone is doing well. I heard that if you registered for eaa you would get a voucher for both the CSWA and CSWP. Do you know where I can claim them? Thanks for your help. EDIT: I found the CSWP but not the CSWA