PDA

View Full Version : Pazmany PL-2 Plans

Jerry Petro
06-18-2020, 07:33 AM
I recently purchased a Pazmany PL-2 aircraft that has been sitting for 30 years. I have tried to contact Pazmany Aircraft by phone and Email and attempted to order plans from their authorized seller Aircraft Spruce with no luck("no one has ever ordered those"). I see that Ladislao passed in 2006 and Margarita must be well into her 90's now. Before people start ranting over me beating the designer out of his royalties. I already have a serial number 27, and a completed airplane. I just need drawings to repair it. Is there an old timer out there that has a set of Pazmany PL-2 drawings they would part with?

Ron Blum
06-18-2020, 03:59 PM
Beautiful airplane! I hope you find plans (there had to be a least 26 other sets out there). Great airplane!

Scooper
06-18-2020, 04:36 PM
I may still have my PL-2 plans, but after several moves I'll have to look for them. If I still have them, they're in a box in my garage that's got a bunch of unpacked boxes. Give me a day or two to look for them. I drove from L.A. to San Diego decades ago to meet Pazmany at his home and left with a set of plans. Then life got in the way.

LeCunff
06-23-2020, 09:05 AM
I recently purchased a Pazmany PL-2 aircraft that has been sitting for 30 years. I have tried to contact Pazmany Aircraft by phone and Email and attempted to order plans from their authorized seller Aircraft Spruce with no luck("no one has ever ordered those"). I see that Ladislao passed in 2006 and Margarita must be well into her 90's now. Before people start ranting over me beating the designer out of his royalties. I already have a serial number 27, and a completed airplane. I just need drawings to repair it. Is there an old timer out there that has a set of Pazmany PL-2 drawings they would part with?

Hi Sorry for the late reply . I have a Pazmany PL2 . I also have a complete set of plans. Plan number 110 . But! The plane is a Canadian Homebuilt and the plans must stay with the plane when resold. Now the GOOD part is that I might be able to take pictures of the blue prints at least the ones you would need for maintenance on your PL2. I have had the plane for about 4 years and I have about 124 hours on type . It is a great airplane a delight to fly. I live about 20 minutes out of Detroit Michigan on the Canadian side .

armelcarol@gmail.com

Armel

vantastic12
06-25-2020, 10:52 AM
Jerry,

Contact Richard Vihel at rvihel@yahoo.com. He owns a Pasmany PL-2 and has a set of plans. I think he can help you out.

Vantastic12
Colorado