PDA

View Full Version : WoA Wings

Mayhemxpc
11-08-2019, 07:35 PM
Well, I guess my Warbirds of America name plate with WoA wings fell out of my pocket and the puppies found it. (I guess it fell out of my pocket, in any case my 8 1/2 month old, teething, Rottweiler puppies definitely found it.) I can't find where to order a replacement. The old address for the WoA Wigs program just leads to the new WoA programs page, but no option for the wings program or ordering wings name plates. Anyone know if these are still available somewhere?

Sam Oleson
11-11-2019, 11:28 AM
Hi Chris, send an email to our member services department at membership@eaa.org or give them a call at 1-800-564-6322 and they should be able to assist you with this. Thanks!

Well, I guess my Warbirds of America name plate with WoA wings fell out of my pocket and the puppies found it. (I guess it fell out of my pocket, in any case my 8 1/2 month old, teething, Rottweiler puppies definitely found it.) I can't find where to order a replacement. The old address for the WoA Wigs program just leads to the new WoA programs page, but no option for the wings program or ordering wings name plates. Anyone know if these are still available somewhere?

Airmutt
11-12-2019, 11:19 AM
Hey Sam there was a time when one could order a leather name tag with EAA wings. I doubt that they can still be ordered but I gotta ask.

Sam Oleson
11-12-2019, 11:30 AM
Unfortunately I don't have any direct knowledge about that, but that would be a question for our member services team at the phone number/email listed above. They'd be able to let you know for sure.

Hey Sam there was a time when one could order a leather name tag with EAA wings. I doubt that they can still be ordered but I gotta ask.

Sam Oleson
11-14-2019, 03:40 PM
Just an update to this thread: If you have any questions about Warbirds wings or Warbirds nametags, please send a note to Kristin Schaick at kschaick@eaa.org. She'll be able to help you out.

Mayhemxpc
11-14-2019, 08:26 PM
That is a familiar name. Thank you!

Mayhemxpc
11-21-2019, 12:55 PM
Just an update to this thread: If you have any questions about Warbirds wings or Warbirds nametags, please send a note to Kristin Schaick at kschaick@eaa.org. She'll be able to help you out.

I heard from Kristin yesterday and I was able to place a replacement order through her today. The best address for reaching her seems to be warbirds@eaa.org