PDA

View Full Version : Copperstate Photos

gbrasch
02-18-2019, 10:17 AM
Here is a link to a few photos from this years Copperstate that was held in Buckeye Arizona. PHOTOS (https://generalaviationnews.com/2019/02/17/copperstate-fly-in-a-hit-at-new-location/?utm_source=ActiveCampaign&utm_medium=email&utm_content=%5BThe+Pulse+of+Aviation%5D+COPPERSTAT E+Fly-In+a+hit+at+new+location&utm_campaign=TPOA-20190218)

Floatsflyer
02-18-2019, 07:26 PM
Glenn, thanks for posting, great pics. Was that a flying PBY/Canso or was it static?

gbrasch
02-18-2019, 07:36 PM
Glenn, thanks for posting, great pics. Was that a flying PBY/Canso or was it static?

Static, and appeared to have been that way for a long time...

Tralika
02-20-2019, 12:29 PM
I was there on Saturday, it was COOL and breezy. I went to a forum/workshop that started an noon. Turned out that's when the airshow started so even with an microphone and amp it was just about impossible to hear what the presenter was saying in the tent. If I go again I'll keep that in mind before deciding to attend any workshops.

gbrasch
02-21-2019, 09:49 AM
I was there on Saturday, it was COOL and breezy. I went to a forum/workshop that started an noon. Turned out that's when the airshow started so even with an microphone and amp it was just about impossible to hear what the presenter was saying in the tent. If I go again I'll keep that in mind before deciding to attend any workshops.

That is an on-going problem at OSH also...