PDA

View Full Version : Green Dot Podcast Issue

rv8bldr
10-26-2018, 06:03 AM
Mornin' everyone

Anyone else having an issue downloading the latest Green Dot issue? The error message I get is "Error 403: The server hosting the podcast (inspire.eaa.org) is refusing to respond to the request..."

And Hal, if you are reading this, you guys do an AWESOME job on the podcast. I look forward to every issue.

Mark

Hal Bryan
10-26-2018, 08:01 AM
Hey Mark -

Thanks for the kind words - if it hadn't been for the fact that you were having trouble, you would have made my week! :)

I haven't seen any other reports of problems, and I just went to the site and was able to download it okay. Are you going directly to the website, or do you subscribe via iTunes or Google Play or ...?

Thanks again, and I hope we can get this figured out for you -

Hal

rv8bldr
10-26-2018, 08:06 AM
Ha!

It appears our corporate IT security weenies have been meddling with the WiFi security. When I disabled WiFi and just used LTE it worked fine. I use PodcastAddict on Android.

Sorry for the false alarm. If in doubt, blame IT...

Cheers

Hal Bryan
10-26-2018, 08:07 AM
Ha!

It appears our corporate IT security weenies have been meddling with the WiFi security. When I disabled WiFi and just used LTE it worked fine. I use PodcastAddict on Android.

Sorry for the false alarm. If in doubt, blame IT...

Cheers

Glad to hear you got it! Sounds like we need to get your IT department to start listening to the show! ;)