PDA

View Full Version : Why you always need to preflight after a kid is in your plane - VIDEO

Ryan Dembroski
05-31-2018, 09:03 PM
Hello EAA Family,
Well, after having to take a break from editing for the birth of another future pilot (babies are hard), I知 finally back with another flight vlog. This time it痴 a twist on the classic $100 hamburger run - spoiler alert, I eat WAY too many cookies.

Also a few lessons within: You値l see why I知 thinking about adding a few checklist items to my personal checklist after introducing a kid to aviation. I had checked all of the major systems after my future young eagle played in the cockpit, but I missed a minor one that could have super inconvenient consequences.

EAA is the heart of aviation, and I'm always looking for more ideas - thanks for watching!

https://youtu.be/VnucQM4iMoI

FunInAviation
06-01-2018, 04:35 AM
Great video! Can't wait to see the next one!

Ryan Dembroski
06-01-2018, 09:08 AM
Thanks Smitty! As always, appreciate your support!

cub builder
06-04-2018, 04:14 PM
I enjoy your sense of humor and watched several of your videos. But a 172? It's like inviting the girls out for a ride in the family minivan. :D

Ryan Dembroski
06-04-2018, 11:43 PM
I enjoy your sense of humor and watched several of your videos. But a 172? It's like inviting the girls out for a ride in the family minivan. :D

Does it make you feel better to know I did all of my primary training in a J-3?

Joda
06-05-2018, 06:59 AM
Does it make you feel better to know I did all of my primary training in a J-3?

I remember those days!! :)

Ryan Dembroski
06-06-2018, 08:58 AM
I remember those days!! :)

Oh man - the stories you could tell everyone! Pretty sure I only tried to kill you once in a Cherokee.....

Joda
06-06-2018, 09:56 AM
Oh man - the stories you could tell everyone! Pretty sure I only tried to kill you once in a Cherokee.....

No, you weren't that bad. I've had people try a lot harder to kill me than you did!! :)

Ryan Dembroski
06-06-2018, 10:21 AM
No, you weren't that bad. I've had people try a lot harder to kill me than you did!! :)

Hah! I'll take it!

Frank Giger
06-06-2018, 04:19 PM
Oh, that center line is simply a guide and a suggestion; I wouldn't worry about it.

Man, I am so glad we have so few towers down here! When one lands with a tail wind it means something unusual is happening.