PDA

View Full Version : Seeking a Taylorcraft CFI in Puget Sound area

HAPPYDAN
03-11-2018, 06:18 PM
I am a student Sport Pilot (frustrated) and I have the opportunity to buy a 1946 Taylorcraft BC12D. I don't have any rating, and have no experience with this aircraft, but I have experience in a Skycatcher and have soloed (twice). Does anyone know of a CFI in the Puget Sound area that has experience with this type A/C that would be able assist me? Compensation for services is of course understood. Thanks!

jedi
03-19-2018, 03:40 PM
I am a student Sport Pilot (frustrated) and I have the opportunity to buy a 1946 Taylorcraft BC12D. I don't have any rating, and have no experience with this aircraft, but I have experience in a Skycatcher and have soloed (twice). Does anyone know of a CFI in the Puget Sound area that has experience with this type A/C that would be able assist me? Compensation for services is of course understood. Thanks!

Yes contact me. CFI

HAPPYDAN
03-25-2018, 04:03 PM
Thanks Jedi, but forgive me for not contacting you. The plane was sold shortly after I posted this. It must have been a good one.

jedi
03-26-2018, 05:33 AM
Thanks Jedi, but forgive me for not contacting you. The plane was sold shortly after I posted this. It must have been a good one.

Call anyway. Perhaps I can help you find the aircraft you are looking for. There was a nice Aeronca Chief but it also sold. Nice Luscomb in the area but not LSA. Also a pair of C-150s for $10,000 each.