PDA

View Full Version : Pioneer Airport Web Cam

Mike Kitslaar
01-23-2018, 06:29 AM
Upcoming event like the skiplane fly-in were perfect examples of why we need the Pioneer web cam back. Those of us who can't attend would love a chance to peak in on the action. Even when there is absolutely nothing happening, it's comforting to bring it up and dream. Please bring back the web cam!

Sirota
01-23-2018, 05:21 PM
I agree Mike. I've asked 3 - 4 times over the past several years and have been given a myriad of explanations. The most common is they don't have the bandwidth which I think is hog wash. If they need more bandwidth- BUY IT. I think with millions (hundreds of millions?) in the bank they can afford better internet services.

Sara Nisler
01-24-2018, 09:28 AM
Mike and Sirota, I work with our webcam team during AirVenture as part of the EAA staff. Thank you for your input and thoughts regarding the Pioneer Airport webcam. This was taking down prior to my time here so I will definitely take this back to the team and dig into it further and see what the feasibility is to having it back out there. Thank you!

Mike Kitslaar
01-26-2018, 05:44 AM
Thank you Sara. Appreciate it.

Mike Kitslaar
06-13-2018, 09:04 AM
Is there anything new on the Pioneer web cams????

skyranger
06-13-2018, 03:38 PM
Is there anything new on the Pioneer web cams????
It would be nice to have web cams up at various locations at Air Venture so that people that cannot attend could see what is going on .

Floatsflyer
06-13-2018, 07:25 PM
It would be nice to have web cams up at various locations at Air Venture so that people that cannot attend could see what is going on .

You mean more than the current ones at warbirds, vintage and ultralights?

robert l
06-15-2018, 07:09 AM
Hmmm, how do I access these web cams you speak of ?
Bob

mazdaP5
06-15-2018, 07:10 AM
Hmmm, how do I access these web cams you speak of ?
Bob

Watch the Airventure forum, the cameras usually go up the week before the convention or so.

streffpilot
06-15-2018, 08:59 AM
https://www.eaa.org/en/airventure/eaa-airventure-news-and-multimedia/eaa-airventure-webcams

This is the link you search for.....cam's not up yet tho.