PDA

View Full Version : Copperstate Photos

gbrasch
10-31-2017, 08:27 AM
General Aviation News posted a few pictures I took at Copperstate, enjoy.

https://generalaviationnews.com/2017/10/30/scenes-from-the-copperstate-fly-in/?utm_source=The+Pulse+Subscribers&utm_campaign=825021c1b4-TPOA_20171031&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_62525a9780-825021c1b4-24837

Floatsflyer
10-31-2017, 01:24 PM
I enjoyed the pics Glenn, thanks for posting. The Bushcats brought back a unique memory for me from Osh this year.

A walk through the grounds is never complete for me unless I take in a stroll through the Fly Market. This year I came upon a very cute young lady selling her mother's handmade jewellery at their trailer/booth. On the grass next to the trailer was a in-progress build of a Bushcat fuselage on the gear and tail section. Curiously, I asked her what the connection was between the plane and the jewellery business. She said there was none, she was about 6 months into building the Bushcat kit and she just wanted to bring it to Oshkosh and show what she'd done so far and get feedback. I said, you're the builder? How old are you? She said, I'm 15. I was stunned. Now if that ain't the spirit and future of aviation, I don't know what is. We just need to clone about 100,000 of this amazing young lady.

gbrasch
11-01-2017, 09:22 AM
I enjoyed the pics Glenn, thanks for posting. The Bushcats brought back a unique memory for me from Osh this year.

A walk through the grounds is never complete for me unless I take in a stroll through the Fly Market. This year I came upon a very cute young lady selling her mother's handmade jewellery at their trailer/booth. On the grass next to the trailer was a in-progress build of a Bushcat fuselage on the gear and tail section. Curiously, I asked her what the connection was between the plane and the jewellery business. She said there was none, she was about 6 months into building the Bushcat kit and she just wanted to bring it to Oshkosh and show what she'd done so far and get feedback. I said, you're the builder? How old are you? She said, I'm 15. I was stunned. Now if that ain't the spirit and future of aviation, I don't know what is. We just need to clone about 100,000 of this amazing young lady.

I thought the Bushcat was one of the coolest planes there.