PDA

View Full Version : Barnstormers

danielfindling
12-12-2016, 03:48 PM
Anyone know the status of the Barnstormers website? It has been down since Friday. I am far to productive at work and need some dream therapy.

1600vw
12-12-2016, 03:56 PM
It's been down longer then friday. It's going on a week tomorrow I do believe. It's getting closer to coming up or back. I can get the main page now, just keep getting an error of some sort blaming my system. I know this is not the case, it's on Barnstormers side not mine.

1600vw
12-12-2016, 03:57 PM
This is what comes across the top of the main page...

A server error occurred: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 20

Dana
12-12-2016, 05:05 PM
They had a major hardware failure; they're working on getting it back up. They sent an email about it to all subscribers.

Floatsflyer
12-12-2016, 06:34 PM
I received that email 3-4 days ago, they thought at that time that the fix would be made pretty quickly. Guess they were being optimistic about server glitches.

I've neglected my Barnstormers fixation for a little while but Daniel I agree with you, it's a dream factory thing with me as well, mainly the antique and vintage stuff.

1600vw
12-12-2016, 08:46 PM
They had a major hardware failure; they're working on getting it back up. They sent an email about it to all subscribers.

Yea I think we all received that e-mail. But they did not put this e-mail out until maybe three days after the server was down.