PDA

View Full Version : Online Ticket Purchsing Issues?

TheGreatFlight
07-25-2016, 04:56 PM
When I bought my son's weekly pass for him this morning (using his member number), it didn't give an option for the student pass, so I assumed that it ended at age 17. But I see now that it's ages 6-18. I paid $123 for his weekly wrist band but it should've actually charged $62 according to the fee schedule. (for the record he is still an actual student, too)

I swear I have some weird little quirk with tickets every year. (not an eaa fault thing, just always something odd) ;)

spongebobiwan
07-25-2016, 10:59 PM
Murphy's Law

Eric Cernjar
07-28-2016, 11:47 AM
When I bought my son's weekly pass for him this morning (using his member number), it didn't give an option for the student pass, so I assumed that it ended at age 17. But I see now that it's ages 6-18. I paid $123 for his weekly wrist band but it should've actually charged $62 according to the fee schedule. (for the record he is still an actual student, too)

I swear I have some weird little quirk with tickets every year. (not an eaa fault thing, just always something odd) ;)

This is a legitimate concern. Can you please send an email to eaarefunds@eaa.org regarding this issue? You shouldn't have had to pay the $123 rate if your son is under 18.

Thanks,
Eric

TheGreatFlight
08-01-2016, 09:43 PM
This is a legitimate concern. Can you please send an email to eaarefunds@eaa.org regarding this issue? You shouldn't have had to pay the $123 rate if your son is under 18.

Thanks,
Eric

I did initially email member services and they told me to contact that email you listed above, but I never heard anything back. Thanks for your help. :)

Eric Cernjar
08-02-2016, 09:35 AM
I did initially email member services and they told me to contact that email you listed above, but I never heard anything back. Thanks for your help. :)

I think everyone is still getting their bearings back after the event, but I'd expect that you will get a response in the next week or two. If you do not, could you please send me a PM?

Thanks,
Eric

TheGreatFlight
08-03-2016, 09:49 AM
I think everyone is still getting their bearings back after the event, but I'd expect that you will get a response in the next week or two. If you do not, could you please send me a PM?

Thanks,
Eric

Thanks so much. The ticketing company actually sent through a refund of the difference this morning.