PDA

View Full Version : S-lot for additional car???

glider90
04-19-2016, 09:18 AM
This year we will be arriving the Tuesday before the show. My niece will be staying with us, but cannot arrive until the Monday the show starts so she is driving separate.
I know she needs a camping credential to get in the camp. Rather than paying for a week of camping for her car before she even arrives I understand we can park it in the S-lot?
From the guidelines:

Additional vehicle and visitor parking passes for a special lot (S Lot) may be purchased at S Lot or Camper Registration.

Anyone know the daily rate for the S-lot, and if parking there for several days is OK?

Glory Aulik
04-19-2016, 09:43 AM
This year we will be arriving the Tuesday before the show. My niece will be staying with us, but cannot arrive until the Monday the show starts so she is driving separate.
I know she needs a camping credential to get in the camp. Rather than paying for a week of camping for her car before she even arrives I understand we can park it in the S-lot?
From the guidelines:

Additional vehicle and visitor parking passes for a special lot (S Lot) may be purchased at S Lot or Camper Registration.

Anyone know the daily rate for the S-lot, and if parking there for several days is OK?

The S Lot is $10 per day, or $60 for the week. Passes can be purchased at Camper Registration, and there is no limit how long a vehicle can stay there, as long as you pay for the appropriate number of days.

Hope this helps! :)