PDA

View Full Version : The return of Imc club radio!

AirEscape
02-04-2016, 10:05 AM
Well as of the new year Radek and friends have been bringing us the much missed IMC radio. You asked for feedback so here it is! :) You've got to increase the gain/volume. When I listen to the podcast I need to max the volume on my phone and on my car stereo and at that setting it can be difficult to listen at highway speeds.
Also, I love the Cranston foundation song, but if you could make the intros not sound like they are being played on a speaker phone (too much treble?) that would be nice! :)

For those wondering what the heck I'm talking about regarding the podcast, you can find it here (for Apple devices..) The IMC Radio https://itun.es/us/_fm_B.c

Rick Inzerillo
Albany Chapter Imc club lead

Howie KMVY
02-12-2016, 08:27 PM
Rick-

Thank you for your frank and much appreciated feedback. You'll find some improvements with the 2/11/16 show, but we're migrating to recording off Spreaker, which will allow audio editing, and will work hard to minimize distractions such as that.

A most perplexing issue is that all the audio sliders are up to max. I'm missing something and will sort that out soon enough. When Spreaker switched to a downloaded app mix board, it allowed me to incorporate Skype, but had no volume control when using a MAC. I switched to my Vaio and VOALA, audio controls mysteriously appeared!!! One small step for man...

Keep those cards and letters coming!
H

Well as of the new year Radek and friends have been bringing us the much missed IMC radio. You asked for feedback so here it is! :) You've got to increase the gain/volume. When I listen to the podcast I need to max the volume on my phone and on my car stereo and at that setting it can be difficult to listen at highway speeds.
Also, I love the Cranston foundation song, but if you could make the intros not sound like they are being played on a speaker phone (too much treble?) that would be nice! :)

For those wondering what the heck I'm talking about regarding the podcast, you can find it here (for Apple devices..) The IMC Radio https://itun.es/us/_fm_B.c

Rick Inzerillo
Albany Chapter Imc club lead