PDA

View Full Version : Thumbs Up to the EAA

Rod Schneider
07-26-2015, 04:08 PM
:thumbsup:
After starting this thread last year: http://eaaforums.org/showthread.php?5285-Locked-Porta-Johns-in-Camp-Scholler
I thought it wouid be only fair to note the HUGE improvement in the Porta John situation this year. It would appear that a new vendor was used, and it's great that the facilities were well taken care of. It looked like all the Porta Johns were brand new and the servicing was well done. I'm typing this at 5:00 PM on Sunday, and not a single toilet has been locked up and they are all being serviced as they were all week.
I know the tendency is to only complain about something, so I wanted to make sure I gave credit where credit is due when there is nothing to complain about.
Thanks EAA for a job well done!

krw920
07-27-2015, 07:41 AM
I also noticed that the large semi septic tank trucks that service the septic systems on the grounds were not visible at all during the day as well. Not sure if that was due to a vendor change as well.

Kyle Boatright
07-28-2015, 08:10 PM
There were many improvements in the Homebuilt Camping area this year -more and better showers, better toilets, cleaner porta potties, etc.

In addition, several board members and Homebuilt Council members were out and about routinely in the homebuilt areas. Thanks to all!

Low Pass
07-29-2015, 07:48 AM
Hear, hear!! A clean, fun, well-organized event. Thanks volunteers!!!