PDA

View Full Version : Mobility Scooters - Do they sell out?

jjshultz
06-29-2015, 07:43 AM
Can anyone tell me from past experience if the mobility scooters will all sell out due to pre-bookings, or do I have a good chance of being able to rent one that morning (I'll be there early in the week)? My father really should use one, but he doesn't want to pay to reserve one in advance if he doesn't actually need it.

So for those experienced Oshkosher's out there, what have you seen? Play it safe and rent in advance, or will I be OK showing up to get one without a reservation?

Thanks!

Jeff

1600vw
06-29-2015, 08:41 AM
You will not have a problem. They have tons of these. Have fun.

Tony

Floatsflyer
06-29-2015, 10:21 AM
Jeff,

As this is likely a very important consideration for you, I would not rely on any answers you get here. If I were you, I'd call the on-site rental supplier, Vista Mobility, and get the answer from the horses mouth. Ph. 877-588-4782 Ext. 2

1600vw
06-29-2015, 01:09 PM
I rented one everyday I was at Osh. They have a lot of these units. I never once saw a time when they did not have some ready for the taking.

Floatsflyer
06-29-2015, 05:20 PM
I rented one everyday I was at Osh. They have a lot of these units. I never once saw a time when they did not have some ready for the taking.

I was not questioning your experience, I'm saying that your experience that particular year may not be the same experience this year. With Osh, nothing remains the same year to year. Best to be careful and prudent with decision making than to be disappointed

1600vw
06-30-2015, 04:30 AM
I was not questioning your experience, I'm saying that your experience that particular year may not be the same experience this year. With Osh, nothing remains the same year to year. Best to be careful and prudent with decision making than to be disappointed

I posted my experience with using these. This is what the OP asked for.

Tony