PDA

View Full Version : Dorm rooms still available sign of Light Attendance!

Jetguy
06-25-2015, 07:55 PM
Seems like the dorms at UWOSH are usually full by now and are working on
the waiting list. But there is no waiting list this year and rooms are still available.:confused:
Is this an indication of possible light attendance this year?:rollseyes:

CarlOrton
06-25-2015, 08:17 PM
One of my usual buddies who heads to Oshkosh with me was fiddle-farting around with how he was going to work housing this year.

He finally called last week to see if he could be put on a waiting list, and they told him no list, and he could even sign obtain an air conditioned room if he wanted. So, yes, I'm thinking lighter attendance.

rwanttaja
06-25-2015, 08:17 PM
Seems like the dorms at UWOSH are usually full by now and are working on
the waiting list. But there is no waiting list this year and rooms are still available.:confused:
Is this an indication of possible light attendance this year?:rollseyes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AEj3LA2vSo

:-)

Ron Wanttaja

Cary
06-26-2015, 01:40 PM
You know, every year there are predictions of poor attendance, with folks wondering if EAA is failing its members or the gods of Oshkosh are asleep or whatever. Then afterwards there are those who complain because the attendance was so high that they couldn't park where they wanted to, or they were stuck out in North Fond du lac or the Far North 40 north of 9-27. It's going to be what it's going to be. Have fun! Or don't! That's up to you--and if crowds or lack of crowds makes that much difference, well, I don't have your problem.

Cary

Jeff Point
06-26-2015, 03:47 PM
For a (counter) data point- I was in Camp Scholler this morning for the opening day, and it was about as crowded as I've ever seen it. Perhaps more folks are migrating from the dorms to the campgrounds?

Kevin O'Halloran
06-26-2015, 07:57 PM
Bonanzas 2 Oshkosh is having a good year ---138 planes signed up so far
Cessnas 2 Oshkosh is at 88 planes !!!