PDA

View Full Version : Warbird Area

izznsky
06-11-2015, 08:41 PM
In previous years, I have enjoyed the entertainment by the 'warbirds in review' area between reviews. Last year there were a couple of gals that helped us relieve the 40s or 50s. What a great show! Is there a schedule of these events that comes out? I would love to see more shows like this.

rwanttaja
06-11-2015, 11:05 PM
In previous years, I have enjoyed the entertainment by the 'warbirds in review' area between reviews. Last year there were a couple of gals that helped us relieve the 40s or 50s.
Damn! And I'm 60 now....

(psst...you meant, "relive".)

Ron Wanttaja

FlyingRon
06-12-2015, 05:09 AM
You might pop into the Warbirds building when they're not moving airplanes and inquire. They don't bite.

Zack Baughman
06-12-2015, 07:20 AM
In previous years, I have enjoyed the entertainment by the 'warbirds in review' area between reviews. Last year there were a couple of gals that helped us relieve the 40s or 50s. What a great show! Is there a schedule of these events that comes out? I would love to see more shows like this.

Here is the current schedule for Warbirds in Review:

http://www.eaa.org/en/airventure/eaa-airventure-news-and-multimedia/eaa-airventure-news/2015-eaa-airventure-oshkosh/06-11-2015-warbirds-in-review-2015-schedule-announced

IF the campaign to raise funds to get Yagen's Mosquito here succeeds, I'd be willing to be there'd be a WIR featuring the Mossie as well. (EDIT - although it IS listed as being here and participating in WIR. The fund raising campaign continues regardless, so we shall see - Zack)