PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Hal!!

Anymouse
05-22-2015, 06:14 PM
...or my condolences...

Just saw that Hal was promoted to Senior Editor for EAA Publications.

Good job!

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Frank Giger
05-22-2015, 07:19 PM
Woohoo!

He's got to tell us what's in the executive "wash room."

Floatsflyer
05-23-2015, 10:19 AM
Congrats Hal, looks good on you!

Will you remain a moderator on the Forum or will our behavior modification now be received from Zack alone?

Zack Baughman
05-26-2015, 07:39 AM
Congrats Hal, looks good on you!

Will you remain a moderator on the Forum or will our behavior modification now be received from Zack alone?

Quiet you! :rollseyes:

Hal Bryan
05-26-2015, 07:49 AM
Thanks everyone! I'm pretty stoked about the new position.

As tough as it will be to move on, I will eventually be handing over the reins to whoever is hired as my replacement:

http://www.eaa.org/en/eaa/about-eaa/eaa-careers/full-time-part-time-employment/social-media-and-community-manager (http://www.eaa.org/en/eaa/about-eaa/eaa-careers/full-time-part-time-employment/social-media-and-community-manager)

That doesn't mean you won't see me on the forums anymore - staying connected with all of you will be at least as important in my new role as it is in this one.

Thanks again!

Hal

Frank Giger
05-26-2015, 08:36 AM
Hmm, pretty weak punching and pushing of coworkers and interlopers, IMHO:

PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS

Typical office setting. Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally, and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally, and all other sedentary criteria are met.

So first off, why would this also be a job as office bouncer - pushing, pulling, and otherwise moving objects, such as a human body?

Second, ten pounds of force isn't going to get the job done.

Oh, wait, maybe that's the trigger pull on a taser?

Man, I gotta visit the EAA offices for sure now.

Hal Bryan
05-26-2015, 08:59 AM
Second, ten pounds of force isn't going to get the job done.

Oh, wait, maybe that's the trigger pull on a taser?

Man, I gotta visit the EAA offices for sure now.

Frank, I can assure you that almost anyone from the forums who decides to come visit us in our offices will not be tased. :)

rwanttaja
05-26-2015, 09:45 AM
Frank, I can assure you that almost anyone from the forums who decides to come visit us in our offices will not be tased. :)
What, I'm the *only* exception??? :-)

Ron Wanttaja

Hal Bryan
05-26-2015, 10:35 AM
What, I'm the *only* exception??? :-)

Ron Wanttaja

You're here enough, Ron, that it seems like you're used to it at this point... :)

rwanttaja
05-26-2015, 04:36 PM
You're here enough, Ron, that it seems like you're used to it at this point... :)
Well, I still hate the needles, but am getting to kind of enjoy the tickle of that 10,000 volt jolt.....

Sorry about the carpet, though....

Ron Wanttaja

LooneyBird
05-26-2015, 05:11 PM
Isn't 10 pounds what it takes to shake someone's hand?

malexander
05-28-2015, 05:42 AM

As long as you don't confuse your taser with your gun. You know, they feel the same.:confused: