PDA

View Full Version : Official Airshow questions.

Nikon
04-24-2015, 12:01 AM
First of all Congrats to Oshkosh Airventure planning team and management; the line up of aircraft displays and performers looks quite amazing.

Just a few aircraft (already confirmed) that Ill like some clarification on is possible.

-Is Breitling Jet Team still slated for a flying display at OSH 16'

-I noticed that the F-22 is also listed to partake in some demo flights. This would be great, but according to the "F-22 demo team" website its only listed as a heritage flight. Has it changed? Still nice to see both the 2 P-51s and F-22 flying together, but there is nothing like seeing a Raptor demo.

-The Fairy Gannet is only Scheduled for one demo on Monday, will they be able to have 1-2 more demo days. Its a shame if Monday will be the only day, as its a one-of-kind aircraft...

Any world if both B-29s will fly together :)

Thanks Airventure, keep up the great work.

Mayhemxpc
05-03-2015, 08:13 AM
The Manassas Airshow was yesterday (May 2). The Breitling Team performed there -- they were awesome. Definitely the highpoint of the show and well worth making the effort to see them.

Tom Steber
05-05-2015, 05:26 PM
I'm impressed that they already have a schedule out. I'm sure some of that will change, but still it helps in planning. I too am interested to know if the F-22 will be doing actual demos or just the Heritage flights? Fingers still crossed for Doc.