PDA

View Full Version : web form issue

Turbomallard
12-01-2014, 04:22 PM
On the membership page (https://www.eaa.org/eaa/join-eaa/individual) there's an issue that I've run into even when trying different browsers (FF, IE, Chrome) on different computers. If you are buying a membership for someone, you have to uncheck the "same as shipping address" for billing in order to enter your own name, address, etc. That works fine until you try and select your state... the pull down is blank, and you cannot enter anything manually. Then when you try to submit the form, it rejects it and admonishes you for not entering your state, even though you can't.

At least it didn't tell me "I'm sorry Jim, I'm afraid I can't do that."

Jim

P.S. No I didn't ask it to open the pod bay doors.

Hal Bryan
12-02-2014, 07:50 AM
We're looking into this - thanks for the heads-up, Jim! I suspect it's a fault in the AE-35 unit...

Turbomallard
12-02-2014, 11:28 AM
Thanks. I'm sure you will put yourself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Jim

1600vw
12-02-2014, 04:25 PM
Thanks. I'm sure you will put yourself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Jim

Jim I see you are from Normal IL. What do you fly?

Tony
P.S. Sorry I just jumped in here.

Turbomallard
12-02-2014, 08:33 PM
Hi Tony. I own a Piper Arrow, and I also work part time as a CFI, so I get to fly other stuff for free and for (a little) pay :-)

Jim

Turbomallard
12-03-2014, 11:03 AM
Problem fixed :-) Thanks folks!

Hal Bryan
12-03-2014, 02:13 PM
Problem fixed :-) Thanks folks!

Yeah, we pushed an update this morning that looked like we got it - thanks for the confirmation!