PDA

View Full Version : EAA Champion Spark Plug Stickers

gbrasch
09-18-2014, 05:05 PM
I have attended Oshkosh for almost 30 years and am one of those dorks who save the Champion Spark Plug stickers that they hand out in registration. I am missing the following years: 86, 89, 94 97, 06 and 07. Anybody have any extras? And if you are a dork like me, I have several extras from the following years that I would be happy to put in an envelope for you: 96, 02, lots of 03's and 05's for some reason, 13 and 14. PM me if you need any of these with your address. Thanks, Glenn

PS, and from my other thread, the airport car list continues to grow, well over 200, if you send me locations, I will add them to the list.

BeagleOne
09-28-2014, 09:17 PM
Hi Glenn,

My sticker collection is in a tin at my parents' waiting to be shadow-boxed, but I will check when I am up there in a couple of weeks to see what I have and what I am missing.

If you go to Oshkosh next year, there is a 50% off shop in Camp Scholler that has old patches, stickers, pins, etc. They might have some there. I'm planning to go so if you don't make it I can check for you next summer.

gbrasch
09-28-2014, 09:35 PM
Thanks pal, and as I said, I have several extras from several years if you or anyone else needs them, just let me know. And I go into that store every year, didn't realize they carry small stuff like that.

jdingbaum
09-04-2015, 06:06 PM
Thanks pal, and as I said, I have several extras from several years if you or anyone else needs them, just let me know. And I go into that store every year, didn't realize they carry small stuff like that.

I came across this thread and hope someone can trade with me. I recently sold a older toolchest and bought a larger toolchest for my garage. Now I can store my tools for my aircraft project! My problem is that I had 18 years worth of stickers on it. I have duplicates of all of the years except 05, 07, 09, 12 and 15. I have quite a few extras from 98 to 2014. Seem to have a lot of 2000-2003.

Is there anyone with those years that would like to trade?

Jeff

gbrasch
09-04-2015, 07:11 PM
Jeff, PM me with exactly what years you need, I probably have several. I need 86, 89, 94, 97, 06 and 07. Glenn