PDA

View Full Version : Free day with renewal?

Biyu
07-28-2014, 05:48 AM
My renewal stuff said reply now get a free day entrance as did another I got before I got my paperwork and stickers --but I have seen no way or info about the free day so what gives?! No way online nothing mentioning it past that --that's part of why I renewed then not at camp with the pups --so how's that work? Or is that with the week which I won't be making use of and is the "normal" price anyway as far as I see anyway I think I figured 114 or 78 with or withought free day for me to get in every day and being I'm a 3rd shift tipped employee who has been saving up and planning for this for years and my trip got screwed over last year I'd MUCH prefer to pay the 78 (I'm arriving on we'd moms working today and we both work tomorrow then she works we'd camping allready paid for)

PaulDow
07-28-2014, 06:31 PM
That sounds like a question that you should call and ask membership services to get a quick and correct answer.
920-426-5912, or 800-564-6322 if you still pay for long distance calls.

Biyu
07-29-2014, 03:33 PM
So was a code to use online I got mine paid for

but now question because my moms fancy schamcy Epson printer hates printing what will they do if I don't have a hard copy? I tryied to take pictures with my phone but some reason my 10 yearold hp printer would have had BOTH sets printed up by now (admission and camping) and did I mention it's TEN years old not 2-3 IF that?! If I end up loosing the 200+ I paid because of HER tech fuckup trust me I will be PISSED! She WILL be buying what I lost at full price and she may well make plans to come back next year on her dime too!

Joe Delene
07-29-2014, 04:22 PM
Without any printing can you send the receipt to a smart phone email, or text, sort of like an airline boarding pass?