PDA

View Full Version : Airventure Notam

vaflier
07-23-2014, 06:10 PM
I have tried in the last 2 days to download the Airventure Notam and have been unable to do so. I get part of the PDF but not all of it. I have tried this on three different computers and the result is the same. I was able to download the file to my Ipad and then email it for printing to my PC. It seems there might be a problem that could keep others from getting the file in time. Posting it here so that someone might look into it and ensure that all is well. Anyone else having problems?.

Fred Stadler
07-23-2014, 08:53 PM
Anyone else having problems?.
Valflier,
Because of your post, I tried the download and had a similar problem. I retried the download and found that more of the file was loaded each time, with the whole file loaded after about five tries. While something does seem to be wrong, hopefully that workaround will work for you, too.

Hal Bryan
07-24-2014, 06:30 AM
I have tried in the last 2 days to download the Airventure Notam and have been unable to do so. I get part of the PDF but not all of it. I have tried this on three different computers and the result is the same. I was able to download the file to my Ipad and then email it for printing to my PC. It seems there might be a problem that could keep others from getting the file in time. Posting it here so that someone might look into it and ensure that all is well. Anyone else having problems?.

VAflier - we've seen slow download issues, but only on Internet Explorer, not Chrome or Firefox. Does that match your experience? We're investigating this morning, regardless.

As an aside, for those of you that do have mobile devices, the full NOTAM is built in to the AirVenture Oshkosh app (http://www.airventure.org/app), and loads pretty much instantaneously.

vaflier
07-24-2014, 06:38 AM
VAflier - we've seen slow download issues, but only on Internet Explorer, not Chrome or Firefox. Does that match your experience? We're investigating this morning, regardless.

As an aside, for those of you that do have mobile devices, the full NOTAM is built in to the AirVenture Oshkosh app (http://www.airventure.org/app), and loads pretty much instantaneously.

Hal, I was on Internet Explorer.

Hal Bryan
07-24-2014, 06:55 AM
Hal, I was on Internet Explorer.

Okay, that's good info for us to know as we look into this. Thank you!

Kyle Boatright
07-24-2014, 06:07 PM
I had a hard time even finding the download. Once I found it, it downloaded very quickly on IE this morning.