PDA

View Full Version : Estate Sale Items

sr2500
05-28-2014, 09:04 PM
I met a lady in the Chicago area whose father passed away. He had built and flown a KR-2 and was working on a Wittman Tailwind. I purchased a Great Plains VW engine from her for an upgrade to my Cygnet. She also had some other items and didn't know what to do, so I said I would post them for her. Her name is Barb and you can contact her at 630-532-4416. She agreed that if something didn't work she would refund your money. She can forward pictures as you wish.

1. Terra TRT 250 Transponder and Terra AT 3000 encoder. I suggested both for $100.00.
2. TSO'd Airspeed Indicator. Still in wrapping from Tech-Aire in Wichita. 40-220 mph. Suggest $100.00
3. Sigtronics S-20 Headset. Like new condition. Suggest $25.00.
4. A large quantity of 4130 tubing. I had to get on the road and couldn't inventory, but there was a significant amount. She can forward pictures and would likely accept any offer. Located in Darien, IL. for pick-up. (SW Chicago Suburb). Could probably get it in the back of a Rebel if you have access all the way to the tail. Longest pieces were probably 8-10 ft.
5. A new VW AL spinner with front and back plates. Like new, make offer.

Thanks,
Jerry Folkerts