PDA

View Full Version : East Coast Fly In

rosiejerryrosie
07-20-2011, 08:22 AM
I know it's a bit early, but mark your calendars now - September 9, 10, 11 the third annual Assembly of Aeroncas (and other flying machines) at Shreveport North (62PA) a 70x2600 well maintained, lighted, grass strip in South Central Pennsylvania. Details are still in the works but the first two of this series were a blast!

KDoersom
07-20-2011, 09:48 AM
John always has a pretty good set up at shreeveport. Jerry I think that I should know you but I don't. Know lots of people there at 07N.

rosiejerryrosie
07-21-2011, 07:10 AM
John always has a pretty good set up at shreeveport. Jerry I think that I should know you but I don't. Know lots of people there at 07N.
I don't get out to the airport anywhere as often as I'd like. I'm located in the South hangar at 07N - my tail is pictured in my avitar. Hope to see you at the Fly In in September if not before....

ssweitzer
07-22-2011, 03:58 AM
Hi Jerry,
I'm heading out to Oshkosh tonight. Should be there Saturday sometime. Denny said he and Linda are going to Mars, Pa for his mom's 86th birthday and they won't be at Oshkosh this year. I've been to that red barn once or twice. What time of day do you hang out there and what days? I usually get over there during the airshow or afterwards at least once or twice, or to or from the seaplane base. Planning on going over there(seaplane base) a couple times this year. Thought I might have someone from home to chat with for a little bit if I know when. Denny was in that area in 2006 during the afternoon airshow that Thursday. Hotter than a bugger that day, 96, just like it is here this year, 99 Thursday, 100 Friday, 22nd. Hope it stays cooler out there and you have a fun week. I think I can pick you out from the pic you send out on your emails.

Scott Sweitzer

rosiejerryrosie
07-23-2011, 05:42 PM
Hope you don't waste too much time looking for me at Oshkosh, since I won't be there either. Just too much going on locally this year so I'm staying close to home.