PDA

View Full Version : How to register on page Member only

wuthichai philawan
04-29-2014, 12:21 AM
Hi there !
My name is Mr.Wuthichai Philawan from Thailand who is the new comer,I 've joined with EAA member since 27 Mar'14 ,I have got EAA member card on 27 April '14 and I have tried to register on page member only many times but it didn't work! So What should I do ? once I input surname ,EAA member , and zip or postal code then click submit ,the answer after that was entirely invalid surname , invalid EAA member and Zip code.

Could you please help me and find the way to solving a problem for me , I love to read aviation knowledge article, chapter,or general aviation movement

See you soon EAA airventure oshkosh 2014!!!:)

Best Regards,
Wuthichai Philawan
EAA MEMBER:1138162
Personal e-mail: wuthichaip@airasia.com

Hal Bryan
04-29-2014, 05:54 AM
Hi Wuthichai-

Sounds like you were among the last people trying to sign up for our old site which was retired yesterday. I'll follow up with you directly as soon as I get to the office.

Regards-

Hal

wuthichai philawan
04-29-2014, 11:21 AM
Hi Hal,

Appreciated for your help,It means I have to wait or Shouldn't I try to sign up again ?

Regards,
Wuthichai Philwan
EAA#1138162

Hal Bryan
04-29-2014, 04:31 PM
Sorry for the delay - you should have received an email from my colleague Ben in our Membership Services earlier today. Let me know if you have any trouble.

Regards -

Hal

wuthichai philawan
04-29-2014, 10:23 PM
Hi Hal,

It's fine hal no worry , Yes, I 'v received an e-mail from Mr.benjamin already ,The registering process is finished and I can access to every part of EAA! :thumbsup:
Thank you for your help, Have a good day and good night
Regards,
Wuthichai Philawan
EAA#1138162