PDA

View Full Version : Hey look - a new board!

Hal Bryan
09-29-2011, 09:52 AM
For those of you that want to clean out the toolbox or the hangar and occasionally post about something you've got for sale, this is the place.

Spammers need not apply!

And, of course, anything posted here should be aviation-related.

Thanks and enjoy!

- Hal

spungey
09-29-2011, 11:04 AM
Hey Hal,

Can / should we create another board something similar to this for people who want to find projects, partners for their current project, and flying partnerships?

Eric Witherspoon
09-29-2011, 10:59 PM
Awesome! I was just thinking about this today (to add a forsale forum) - one of these days I'll be in the market for a nicopress-like tool...

Barnstorm
11-10-2011, 12:12 PM
Hal,

I don't want to be a Spammer!

Can I post about my book here? It is certainly on-topic and proceeds help me to provide copies to Young Eagles.

Hal Bryan
11-10-2011, 02:19 PM
Tim - I appreciate your checking, but no need to worry. Post away!

Cheers -

Hal

Barnstorm
11-10-2011, 02:25 PM
Tim - I appreciate your checking, but no need to worry. Post away!

Cheers -

Hal

Great! Thanks!

Sonich5
11-20-2012, 09:55 AM
Hello Hal,

My company manufactures Experimental Exhaust and I joined the forum to give input to members in my area of expertise.
I surely would never want to be seen as a spammer and risk not being able to read and learn from other members, would posting in this area about products and services our company offers be out of line? My main objective is to be involved with builders and be sure they get what they deserve.
Thanks,
Todd

Hal Bryan
11-21-2012, 08:05 AM
Hi Todd -

Welcome to EAA Forums! With regard to your question, common sense and a reasonable approach rule the day. We welcome your involvement and expertise, and the occasional discussion of your products and services. The fact that you asked in advance says a lot!

Regards -

Hal

eiclan
08-01-2013, 08:37 AM
Oh Spammer,I though you said spanner cos I got a few if anyone needs a couple.;)