PDA

View Full Version : Private Home with Airstrip for Sale in Middle Tennessee

Joe Roberts
09-28-2011, 01:36 PM
Pristine property located in the heart of Tennessee horse country. Contemporary home with a large attached hangar private FAA approved airstrip. Two approved building lots are included in the 35 acre parcel.

Low taxes and low cost of living make this an ideal place to live far from the hustle and bustle of city living. Spend quiet evenings sitting on the veranda and see stars you didn't know the heavens held. Peace and quiet, that's Longmeadow Farm!

http://tinyurl.com/ownyourdream

Homebuilders, imagine working on your airplane without leaving your property. The hangar even has a full bath so that you can wash away all the grit and grime before stepping inside your home.

Asking price is $499,000.

Give me a call, drop me a note, arrange a visit....

Home Phone: 615-233-5301
Cell Phone: 615-691-2746
Email Address: Longmeadowfarm@aol.com

spungey
09-29-2011, 11:02 AM
Waaahh ... I want to move this lovely piece of real estate to Oregon ... :-)

Joe Roberts
09-30-2011, 04:14 AM
But the weather is so much sunnier in Tennessee! ;)

(I hear ya, Spungey.... it is beautiful here but that would be one life altering move!)

Hoping to find someone soon who is looking for just that kind of lifestyle change.

Take care! Joe

malexander
10-03-2011, 03:43 AM
I love those Morton buildings!!!I have two of them, my hangar & my plumbing & electric shop.

Marshall Alexander

Joe Roberts
10-03-2011, 03:53 AM
and this one is my house! :thumbsup: (Perfect for an A&P or homebuilder, don't you think?)

Ryan Hornback
10-15-2011, 07:20 PM
If only I was a little older.... and had a good job to pay for it. (I am only 16 but this is like my dream home.) Your own private air strip, room for multiple planes (Which would take money too, but what better thing to spend your money on? ;) ) and it ain't to far away from where I currently live as I am just one state above you from Kentucky. This will definitely make someone a happy new own owner. :)

Joe Roberts
10-17-2011, 05:41 PM
Ah Ryan... if only. :)

Joe Roberts
11-09-2011, 05:09 AM
Website visits from this forum has taken a dramatic upturn. Any questions, concerns, curiosities that I might be able to answer for you, please send a note here or I can also be reached by email at longmeadowfarm@aol.com.

Blue Skies.... Joe

Joe Roberts
01-21-2012, 05:49 AM
Hate to do it, but for the spring selling season I think it's time to list the property with a real estate agent. I was hoping to avoid this, making sure that it remained an airport property and not having it fall into the "wrong hands."

Can anyone recommend an agent proficient in aviation properties?

Best Regards,

Joe
http://sites.google.com/site/longmeadowfarmairport/

georgelander29
07-27-2012, 12:18 AM
I have an old guest house in Scranton city which I would like to put on sale. I have talked to some real estate agents or realtor guys about giving this a hit in my area but the problem arising in commission what should be the commission for a 100k$ house.
grand rapids homes for sale (http://johnpostma.com/grand-rapids-homes-for-sale)

Joe Roberts
12-28-2012, 05:39 AM
Added note, if you're on Facebook we now have a page there. Search "Long Meadow Airstrip" to find us. (Worked hard to come up with the page name.)

:)

And yes, it is still for sale.

Best Regards,

Joe

1600vw
12-28-2012, 05:59 AM
It is my dream to own a place like this with a group of pilots. Someday I hope this happens. I am lucky though for today I do live with my bird but I just rent and it would be nice to own.

Renting has its pluses, I do not have to take care of anything. I sit in a chair drinking tea watching the owner mow everything ect.

H.A.S.