PDA

View Full Version : Handicapped bathrooms in Camp Scholler

Denah0818
07-31-2013, 01:33 PM
We are having a very difficult time with obtaining Handicapped Bathrooms in the Camp Scholler. We have contacted personel and left messages saturday and sunday,as well as personally talking with EAA personel and Waste Management Sunday , Monday and Tues. It is now Wednesday and still we have NO Handicapped Portalets in the Handicapped Camping Area. There are members that are in wheelchairs and are using walkers and do not have close access to a handicapped facility. I think it is a shame that EAA has taken this long to take action on this matter.

spongebobiwan
07-31-2013, 01:51 PM
I haven't been to Camp Scholler in the past two years. But when I stayed there for a week two years ago, there were facilities for the disabled at the shower houses, both a shower for the disabled as well as a toilet for the disabled. I know this because I am disabled and needed to use them. I think there was at least one (flush) toilet for the disabled, maybe two. And the same goes for the disabled shower(s).

Denah0818
07-31-2013, 02:46 PM
Thank u to EAA for finally addressing the situation here in Pauls Park and the handicapped area:)