PDA

View Full Version : I'm going again this year!!!

Kazoo
05-21-2013, 08:33 AM
Just had to share! I went last year for the first time since my grandparents took me as a young teenager in 2003 and 2004, and my four days on Airventure grounds were well worth it! It wasn't until a little over two weeks ago that I figured out how to work this year's airshow into my schedule, but now I can finally say it's going to happen.

What all I do will depend on finances - I'm a college student - but I can say for certain that I will be going for the full week. Hoping to rent some big glass again and continue to work on my photography. Also hoping for a few air-to-air opportunities again. If I can find the money I'm going to purchase one or two used GoPro cameras for cockpit footage.

I'd like to volunteer a few days or perhaps a week leading up to the airshow, but I'm not quite sure how to get into that. Any tips would be appreciated!

Zack Baughman
05-21-2013, 08:40 AM
For AirVenture volunteering info and opportunities, visit here: http://www.airventure.org/volunteers/

Welcome back!

Zack

Joe Delene
05-21-2013, 08:05 PM
Nice to hear you will make it again. From Kalamazoo it should be very doable. Nice pictures you have.