PDA

View Full Version : Custom avatar?

John Owens
07-19-2011, 03:47 PM
I go to the edit avatar page and don't find a place to add a personal avatar, its either the "no avatar" or one of the stock avatars.

I use this avatar on many message boards, including Oshkosh 365, I would like to use it here:

FlyBoyJon
07-19-2011, 03:53 PM
Try using the User Picture option instead.

EAA Admin
07-19-2011, 04:03 PM
This was a problem with the usergroup settings - should be fixed now, so please try uploading both your avatar and your profile picture. Thanks!

John Owens
07-19-2011, 04:07 PM
I waited a few minutes, then checked my email and found a confirmation, reading the email it said to be sure to read the FAQs, which I hadn't done. Reading those it told me to go to the "edit avatar" page, so just out of curiosity I went back to the page, and now I had the option of adding a custom avatar, that option wasn't there when I checked previously. Maybe it needed to be turned on and somebody did that, or maybe I just needed a few more minutes before I had complete functionality, in any case...it works now!
:)

Hal Bryan
07-19-2011, 04:10 PM
Glad to hear it John - it really was turned off in one spot and then turned on when you weren't looking. Glad you spotted that and called it out! :)