PDA

View Full Version : The Grinch Who Stole My Sport Aviation Magazine

N404CX
02-24-2013, 10:06 AM
I live in the People's Republic of California, and over the last six months, I've had trouble receiving my magazines. I wonder if others have had the same problem. Thanks in advance; -Glen

pacerpilot
02-24-2013, 11:29 AM
The "Peoples Republic of California", oh my! ROFLMAO!!! I/we moved to east Texas from SoCal 5 years ago. I miss scuba diving and the mountains but other than that, I'll take Texas. FYI, no proplem with delivery on my mag.

Bill
02-24-2013, 11:55 AM
They seem to get to Arizona OK. Maybe the new Sport Aviation has on-issue artificial intelligence and refuses to go to California:rollseyes:.

Hal Bryan
02-24-2013, 02:53 PM
Glen - we've seen a number of significant problems with deliveries in California: please email membership@eaa.org with details.

Thanks -

Hal

CDS
02-24-2013, 07:07 PM
I live in the People's Republic of California, and over the last six months, I've had trouble receiving my magazines. I wonder if others have had the same problem. Thanks in advance; -Glen

Over the years, I've had many magazines "go missing" including Sport Aviation and Aviation Week and Space Technology. To make a long story short, in each case, I was suspicious of the Post Office, but discussing the matter with the various Postmasters was fruitless.

That's one of the reasons I've come to appreciate the electronic editions; you might be forced to do the same.