PDA

View Full Version : EAA Feedback

MNWORD
01-23-2013, 07:52 AM
Hal, Reference your quote on a previous thread, "you ask a fair question, but you're not going to get a meaningful response when you pepper it with snide comments about VIP tents; if those are still an issue for you, then the proper place for that is: feedback@eaa.or (feedback@eaa.org)g".

I have posted on feedback with no reply! Not intending to throw sand I DON'T think that is a valid response if they don't reply!

I WOULD like to know what the outcome of last years OPS meeting after the show concerning the VIP CHALETS,Camp issues/ upgrades or improvements being made, I would like to know what is planned for 2013. I feel that some my concerns are not even addressed with a simple reply from FEEDBACK and if it is the same stuff planned as before, then THAT could make a difference whether I allocate the funds to attend Air Venture this year.( In case if some one is concerned, Yes I did edit the previous post as I don't want to sound adversarial towards the moderators).

Thanks
MNWORD

martymayes
01-23-2013, 05:02 PM
So this post has been up all day and no response?

Hal Bryan
01-23-2013, 05:12 PM
Sorry - everybody I wanted to check with for follow-up on this has been in meetings most of the day. MNWORD, I'll be asking them to follow up with you directly.

MNWORD
01-23-2013, 07:40 PM
Sorry - everybody I wanted to check with for follow-up on this has been in meetings most of the day. MNWORD, I'll be asking them to follow up with you directly. Hey Hal, Thanks! Maybe just get them to reply here would be OK by me as I am sure a lot of people would like to know these answers.

MNWORD

MNWORD
01-24-2013, 08:35 PM
Still Waiting!

Frank Giger
01-25-2013, 08:44 AM
Good grief, man, he's also got a day job to take care of!

If Hal says he'll ask around and get back to you, he'll do just that. But no, he may not be able to drop all the plates he's spinning to hunt down the people involved with the issue to get you the answer based on your deadline for response.

MNWORD
01-26-2013, 07:04 PM
Frank I don't see a deadline posted in my original post, however I guess Air Venture 2013 would be the deadline. Just in case for some reason it did not go through I re posted my question to Feedback. (Added statement) Well maybe I found the problem on this: I resent my questions to feedback@EAA.org and the mail was returned as undelivered so........... maybe the intentions are there to communicate to members but when they are not getting the mail people get frustrated (me) and think that their questions are going by the wayside. So Hal if you see this we need to maybe check the feedback the mail system, I have checked my computer and all my mail seems to be getting through except for EAA.

Thank You
mnword