PDA

View Full Version : EAA AirVenture Museum Lecture Series

Zack Baughman
01-03-2013, 11:48 AM
The AirVenture Museum is re-introducing its lecture series with two new lectures later this year. If you are in the area, please come for a great presentation and a behind-the-ropes tour of the museum.

nfdlpilot
02-12-2013, 03:18 PM
I just wanted to note that I attended this first lecture on the Lady Be Good, and it was very well done. The weather was not cooperating due to a snow storm, but there were still about 25 or 30 people in attendance. The talk itself was very informative and interesting. Afterwards, it was a lot of fun to sit in the cockpit of Paul 1, and the B25 and the Mosquito bomber. I love the way one has to climb into it the Mosquito!! On the other hand, that P51 cockpit suited me just right!! Thanks EAA for the behind the ropes tour. I would encourage all who can, to be at the next one on April 18th. Mr. Skiles says he took lots of pictures!!

Joe
02-27-2013, 11:32 AM
I hope that these are taped, so they could be played/watched on Oshkosh 365, or be able to download

Joe LaMantia
02-28-2013, 08:41 AM
Hey Zack,

Is there a registration required in advance or a fee above the normal museum admission? When I lived in Wisconsin I made many trips to Oshkosh, been through the building and displays many times and took a "Introductory to Home Building" course with Ron Alexander. If the weather looks decent I may fly up for the April 18th program, I haven't been to Osh for several years and it's a lot more fun when AirVenture isn't taking place.

Joe
:cool:

nfdlpilot
02-28-2013, 09:15 AM
Joe,
Speaking as one who attended the first one, there is no registration or fee required. But they provided coffee, cookies and water.
Curt