PDA

View Full Version : Feedback

Mattmutz2
07-31-2012, 08:16 PM
(disclaimer: Oshkosh townie, former member, former staff who left on my own because I couldn't stomach what management was doing)

I encourage you to keep your feedback here - in a public forum where the community can collaborate and share. Don't use the feedback@eaa.org email address.

It is very easy to ignore email. Have you ever?

I think that the plea to ask for comments to go to a private email is an attempt to keep your comments quiet. If you post them here, people will see them and comment. It is essentially an effort to disband the "community" that PHP built and now is upset with Rod's decisions after decades of Tommy's failures.

Keep the posts here. EAA claims consistently that they read the posts. So, keep yours here and let your fellow members contribute. If you have an issue, it is very likely that somebody else wants to hear it and has the same issue, and a different perspective.

The email address they have been promoting only exists to keep you silent. They are trying to disband the "community"

Kyle Boatright
07-31-2012, 08:30 PM
Interesting point of view.

kscessnadriver
07-31-2012, 08:40 PM
Interesting point of view.

No kidding. This excessive thinking that there is some sort of vast coverup by the EAA is starting to get comical.

Mattmutz2
07-31-2012, 08:52 PM
If you were a member before 3/14/2004, we have interacted. I built the system that sent your renewal notices. I apologize that you got more renewal notices than magazines.

martymayes
07-31-2012, 08:55 PM
"This excessive thinking that there is some sort of vast coverup by the EAA"

That can easily be solved with transparency.

hkyplr18
07-31-2012, 10:04 PM
I sent an email to feedback@eaa.org yesterday. I will wait and see if I get any response.

TheGreatFlight
07-31-2012, 11:57 PM
I disagree. I was encouraged to share any issues and feedback on the forums, rather than through email or private message, so that they would be seen and heard.