PDA

View Full Version : Help me help the Warbird Line crew! 142.35 POUNDS OF STEEL HI-SHEAR, HI-LOKS .

RV8505
02-24-2012, 01:21 PM
Help me help the EAA Warbird line crew. FOR SALE 142.35 POUNDS OF STEEL HI-SHEAR, HI-LOKS.
Help me help the Warbird line crew. I am restoring a Navy tow tractor for use on the warbird line.. It is a JG-75 low profile tractor that into addition helping the warbird rampers move aircraft it will serve as a rolling monumnet to Naval and Marine Corp enlisted aviation personel. I wil post more on this when I return home but currently it is located in the EAA South maintenace shed. We had to overhaul just about everything but we are in need of a engine overhaul and some brake parts ect. The result of the sale items below will help finance the overhaul of the engine. I plan on stenciling the names and companies that help with this restoration and there is the posibility of a tax deduction but please contact me first. Thanks Again for the help and I will post more in the future.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/330683205993?ssPageName=STRK:MESCX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1557.l2649

142.35 POUNDS OF HI-LOKS. MANY USES AND APPLICATIONS. THESE WERE SURPLUS FROM A AIRCRAFT FACTORY AND ARE IN NEW UNUSED CONDITION. ANYONE FAMILIAR WITH THESE KNOW THEY THEY ARE ABOUT 2 DOLLARS APEICE AND I AM SELL THESE FOR A FRACTION OF THE COST. IF YOU ARE REBUILDING A JET THESE ARE THE ITEMS YOUWILL NEED OR YOU CAN RESALE THEM FOR MUCH MORE MONEY THAN I AM SELLING THESE FOR. I AM REBUILDING A NAVY TOW TRACTOR FOR THE EXPERIMENTal AIRCRAFT ASSOCIATION AND THERE MAYBE A TAX EXEMPTION FOR THE PURCHASE OF THESE ITEMS BUT CONTACT ME FIRST FOR DETAILS. PLEASE SEE THE INVENTORY LIST BELOW