PDA

View Full Version : Do you have business cards for you chapterr?

flynmoose
01-28-2012, 10:24 AM
If not, a great free option is VistaPrint. The free one's are limited in design options - but hey free is free.

Even better, today (1/28/12) the deal website Living Social is offering $50 worth of product from VistaPrint for only $10. You can buy premium business cards for $10 so the $50 certificate would let you get a LOT of cards complete with our Chapter logo for CHEAP!
http://www.livingsocial.com/deals/248876-50-to-spend-on-office-supplies-and-business-cards

Any chapter leaders who were at the Leadership Academy last weekend - I mentioned this company as good option and this deal makes it an even better one.

Barry
Membership Evangelist

PaulDow
01-29-2012, 08:17 AM
We went with the raised lettering cards from Office Depot. They have a good online tool for design. Get a proof emailed before going to press though. Some things are tough to get exactly aligned.
They occasionally have discounts in their weekly ad, but didn't see one active now. Even though they cost more than Vistaprint, a card order will usually last quite a long time. I think they look more professional, which probably isn't necessary for a chapter though.

FlyingRon
01-29-2012, 02:50 PM
There are Vistaprint deals all over the place. I've got personal cards from them (using a discount code from recycling). Not too shabby.

Cards only look as professional as the design, just because you use the fluffy ink doesn't make it the same as a professionally engraved calling card.