PDA

View Full Version : Flying Club Software

Charlie Becker
01-26-2012, 08:59 PM
Any suggestions on good software to run a flying club? I've found a few online but I'd like to hear from some end users about what is best.

Thanks in advance.

smutny
01-26-2012, 10:00 PM
Do you mean scheduling software? Both of my partnerships use tak-off.com and it works great.

Charlie Becker
01-26-2012, 10:20 PM
Yes, I'm looking for software to allow club members to schedule the aircraft.

Mike Switzer
01-26-2012, 11:09 PM
We use Aircraftclubs.com - it is not free, but it works good

Joe LaMantia
01-27-2012, 08:45 AM
I will second Mike's recommendation on Aircraftclubs.com, my club uses it and it's very friendly. We have two aircraft and can schedule either on from the same site, in addition it has a lot of nice features like keeping all the documents for each aircraft on file, like POH, Wt & Bal, GPS manuals, ect. If your club has a lot of members you can set-up a membership directory and each member can input a profile. It also can be used to set up alerts on Medical renewals, and BFR's along with a member wide broadcast for maintenances squarks.

Joe
:cool:

Mike Switzer
01-27-2012, 09:33 AM
The other nice thing is you can lock members out if they don't meet requirements for medical, bfr, etc., although since several of our members don't have medicals & only fly with an instructor or other legal PIC we don't normally use that feature.

Joe LaMantia
01-27-2012, 12:50 PM
Yes Mike,

I've actually set it up to lock me out of the schedule when my Medical expires, and I get a reminder when my BFR is due.

Joe
:cool:

Chris In Marshfield
01-27-2012, 03:10 PM
When I lived down in Madison, our flying club used AircraftClubs.com as well. It's a nice tool.

~Chris

EDGEFLY
01-27-2012, 07:26 PM
A suggestion; you might check with the East Hill Flying Club which is based at KITH, Ithaca N.Y. They have several aircraft and a significant membership with software online which allows time slot reservations, coordinated assignment of several flight instructors to students and certificated members, obviously monitors member records for eligibility and I assume keeps club records for aircraft maintenance requirements etc. This is a little different than the usual club configurations with fewer members but is certainly worth consideration if you are interested in a larger activity.

A contact there is David St. George, Chief Instructor. There is more info on www.ehfc.net.

EDGEFLY

soarhigher
09-15-2013, 07:33 PM
Tucson Soaring Club uses Schedule-Now.net. Hundred and twenty members and seven club ships. Because we are a voluntary organization we also have to schedule duty slots such as Line Chief, Tow Pilot and Timekeeper. In addition to scheduling as a club tool it has a place for discussion groups, news, photos, and election ballots. It has worked well for us.

skylane4
03-30-2015, 07:40 AM
I am looking for a functional program called Aero Club Manager by Cornerstone Logic if anyone has access to one

Lars Eriksson
10-14-2015, 01:49 PM
Any suggestions on good software to run a flying club? I've found a few online but I'd like to hear from some end users about what is best.

Thanks in advance.

Hello,

I have just launched a free online flight scheduling software (BookOurPlane) (https://bookourplane.com) especially tailored for flight clubs and aircraft owners who share airplanes.

I have setup a demo, where you can book aircraft, schedule flight training, write club messages, write aircraft messages, schedule maintenance, access the file archive and much more.

The application is "mobile friendly" and works across all types of devices.

Try the demo at https://bookourplane.com

Thanks,

Lars

jrollf
10-14-2015, 06:17 PM
Our club uses Schedule Master, www.schedulemaster.com

67jwbruce
10-15-2015, 06:32 PM
ours too. your club isn't the same as mine is it ?? :confused: