PDA

View Full Version : glasair II kit for sale

blackbird
01-02-2012, 12:21 PM
:DI have an untouched (not started) glasair II kit with about 90% of all kit parts. This kit has been garaged for all of it's life and now needs to find someone to glue it together. Due to it's age things like the resin are no longer usable but readily available. Pictures are available on request. I am in Arlington Wa. and the kit would have to be transported from here at owner's expense. You take it all for $10,000.

danielfish
01-10-2012, 03:46 PM
I may be interested in you Glasair II kit -I'm just researching them now. How does the II differ from the SII? When was your kit purchased? What parts are missing? Is everything crated or can it be crated? Thanks

blackbird
01-14-2012, 08:06 PM
Thanks for your inquiry. The glasair SII is a stretch version of the Glasair II. I'm not too sure how much larger the cockpit area is but that's the 'stretch'. This kit is approximately fifteen years old. It is missing the lower chin cowl, the assembly manual has been water damaged and I don't think I would trust any of the templates due to distortion. Things like resins are outdated. The kit is not currently crated but I'm sure I could find a company to crate and ship the entire kit. Please feel free to contact me if you have any further questions.

rwrogers
07-03-2012, 06:14 PM
Is this kit still available. If so could you email some pictures to rwrogers@sprynet.com. Thanks, Bob.

rwrogers
07-29-2012, 05:15 PM
I don't believe that I received a response. Is this kit available or not, please let me know either way. Thanks, bob