PDA

View Full Version : EHotline?

CarlOrton
03-26-2023, 08:44 AM
It seems that I have not received the last few weeks of the eHotline newsletter. Has it been suspended or are the editors unavailable?

Searching on EAA.org has very little info on it. No archives, etc.

I miss it.

Eric Page
03-26-2023, 07:03 PM
I've been receiving it every week. Has your email provider perhaps started filtering it as spam?

The eHotline sign-up page is here (https://www.eaa.org/eaa/news-and-publications/eaa-news-and-aviation-news/ehotline-subscription#:~:text=EAA%20e%2DHotline%20is%20your ,Just%20for%20EAA%20members!).

CarlOrton
03-27-2023, 08:07 AM
I thought about it being tagged as spam right off the bat, but that doesn’t appear to be the case. Thought it was odd I couldn’t find any archives on the EAA site…

rwanttaja
03-27-2023, 08:18 AM
....Thought it was odd I couldn’t find any archives on the EAA site…

That *is* odd. doing a search for "eHotline" on the EAA Web Page results in just 13 hits, most of which are individual news articles. Several of which are from five or more years ago.

Ron Wanttaja

Airmutt
03-27-2023, 06:08 PM
Is it just me….but I couldn’t find any links to any of the various e-newsletters??

PaulDow
03-31-2023, 01:45 PM
On EAA's website page Membership -> Member Benefits -> Exclusive Content, there's a link to sign up for the different EAA Newsletters, but it's not working. It only takes you back to the Exclusive Content page.

But the good ol' search engines came up with a direct link. Try going to this page and resubscribing. Make sure your profile information has the correct email address too.

https://www.eaa.org/eaa/news-and-publications/eaa-news-and-aviation-news/enewsletters-subscription

LightasAFeather
11-30-2023, 06:42 AM
I used to enjoy reading the eHotline newsletter regularly, but it seems like it's been MIA lately. Maybe they're just taking a break or dealing with some technical issues.

CarlOrton
11-30-2023, 08:48 AM
I used to enjoy reading the eHotline newsletter regularly, but it seems like it's been MIA lately. Maybe they're just taking a break or dealing with some technical issues.
Sounds like the issue I had a few months ago. Newsletter still appears every Thursday on my end. Member Services could not resolve my issue other than having me re-register with a different email address.