I too have been a victim of The New Firewall Foreward. I took my Pitts up there in November for an overhaul, and I just got it back today (April 13). They told me it would take 4-6 weeks, and it took about 5 months of lies and missed delivery dates. I give instruction in this plane as well as thrill rides, so I've lost a lot of revenue because of this. Most of the time, they will not answer your calls, and then they will not call you back when they say they will. I finally had to talk to a lawyer and threaten them with a lawsuit before I saw any results. I was beginning to wonder if I would ever see my airplane again. Josh Richfield is the general manager, and he is a lying crook. He should be selling used cars in Vegas. Tom Lawson is the Sales rep., and he is also a lying crook. He was very helpful is getting me the quote, answering my phone calls with questions, Etc. He even flew me home in his personal airplane when I took my plane up there. After he received my deposit.........No more help from him....period. None. These scumbags have no business dealing with airplanes.

Here is the unfortunate thing; the mechanics do good work. Its not their fault that they are being managed by scumbags. My engine is flawless. It runs great, and it was put together perfectly. The shop is just being managed by liars. If they would just tell their customers the truth, I would not be writing this.