Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Off airport parking Airventure week?

Off airport parking Airventure week?

Hello, I might need to park my car for the week and take a local shuttle bus to Wittman airport. So I can camp with friends under the wing for the week. Any off airport 24hr long term parking lots for the week? Free or cheap.

I don't think there is any on site 24hr parking but maybe there is?

Check out parking at Appleton or Fond du Lac airports. Bus shuttles readily available.

Quote Originally Posted by MEdwards View Post
    Check out parking at Appleton or Fond du Lac airports. Bus shuttles readily available.

Great idea. Appleton has weekly parking for $38, if the price doesn't change for Airventure week. https://atwairport.com/airport-info/parking-rates/ Not bad, but something closer might be more convenient if I need something from the car.

Check with Sleepy Hollow Campground. He has a parking lot in front of the campground, it's only 1/2 mile from the main gate.

Relemdadts is just off the field by the Ultralight & diagonal road back gate. They have reasonable car parking and you can walk to the tram stop from there.

Parking Lot S near Camp Scholler west gate is there for extra vehicles when camping.

Quote Originally Posted by keen9 View Post
    Parking Lot S near Camp Scholler west gate is there for extra vehicles when camping.
    Is that lot S only for paid campers? Relemdats doubled the parking rate 2018, and who knows for 2019, that's why I am looking at options.

Quote Originally Posted by malexander View Post
    Check with Sleepy Hollow Campground. He has a parking lot in front of the campground, it's only 1/2 mile from the main gate.
    Week of Airventure car parking isn't listed here: http://www.sleepyhollowfarm.com/inde...ervations.html.

My guess wouldn't be low cost.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Berson View Post
    Week of Airventure car parking isn't listed here: http://www.sleepyhollowfarm.com/inde...ervations.html.

My guess wouldn't be low cost.

I know he lets people park there. I help out in the campground all week, and the week before.

Thanks. I can check then and see.