Thread: Alternate Advanced Category

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Oh look, this forum just went straight to hell...

Quote Originally Posted by RetroAcro View Post
    Oh look, this forum just went straight to hell...

Dang....It sure did!!!!

Iam thinking why is this post going on in the back pages of the EAA chat.I think you all should have posted this stuff on ACRO list.Oh wait a second,maybe you did not because you did not want to kicked out of the IAC.

If you do post it on ACRO,i cant wait to see Spencer news brief on it.Oh he has a 6 banger also.

Tony keep playing the LOTO,i would love to see you fly one of those things.Eric there is no hope for you,because you are just like me.You love a bad ass Pitts.

Danny 007

I do not see that you posted the total K for the flight program in post #1, but Brian Howard, Chairman of the IAC Rules Committee is always begging for candidate Unknown Programs. You should send flight programs that you sketch up to Brian. You might get to fly it at a contest.

The IAC requires, for insurance reasons, that all contests use the current year's Known Programs as their first competition flights. Those flight programs have been reviewed by IAC committees and approved at the fall board meeting. I have had a couple of long conversations with a sitting IAC President about how we can use alternate flight programs and the requirement that a current Known Program be contest flight #1 will not be waived for safety and insurance reasons.

That said, as noted above, you can submit as many candidate Unknown Programs to Brian as you can draw. Brian responds to e-mails and will likely offer feedback on your submissions if you ask. I am sure he will welcome the help.
    Best of luck,

Wes
    N78PS