Thread: EAA Virtual Flight Academy Support FAQs

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Howdy,

I’m loving the flight academy and recently bought the second module. I was wondering if you considering developing a virtual practice area to work on skills without being limited so a set set of events such as happens in the classes. For example my real world instructor said I should practice practicing turns while climbing and descending.

Quote Originally Posted by markcrist View Post
    Howdy,

I’m loving the flight academy and recently bought the second module. I was wondering if you considering developing a virtual practice area to work on skills without being limited so a set set of events such as happens in the classes. For example my real world instructor said I should practice practicing turns while climbing and descending.
    Glad to hear it Mark!

A virtual practice area is a great idea. Having a simple free flight that sets you up at altitude would be an easy addition. We'll add that in our next round of updates. I'll reply here when complete.

Thanks for the feedback.

Hi Brandon,

I'm new to the site, and used the search button, but couldn't find an answer. Love the flight sim, and can't wait to try it. I'm in the process of setting up a sim for my 2 son's who will be using the new Honeycomb Yoke once it arrives. They are saving their money to buy a set of Rudder pedals, however since that's still a little ways out I was planning on using a keyboard, and Air Manager on a second system. Does the Sim work with Air Manager? Thx

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Skippy View Post
    Hi Brandon,

I'm new to the site, and used the search button, but couldn't find an answer. Love the flight sim, and can't wait to try it. I'm in the process of setting up a sim for my 2 son's who will be using the new Honeycomb Yoke once it arrives. They are saving their money to buy a set of Rudder pedals, however since that's still a little ways out I was planning on using a keyboard, and Air Manager on a second system. Does the Sim work with Air Manager? Thx
    Hi there! So sorry for the tardy reply. I thought I had the forum set to send me email when there are new posts here... I'll look into that again.

The Honeycomb yoke is fantastic, best bang for the buck out there. We have not tested VFA with Air Manager, but in my brief research on the product, it appears that it would be perfectly compatible.

I hope this is helpful!

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Seltz View Post
    Hi there! So sorry for the tardy reply. I thought I had the forum set to send me email when there are new posts here... I'll look into that again.

The Honeycomb yoke is fantastic, best bang for the buck out there. We have not tested VFA with Air Manager, but in my brief research on the product, it appears that it would be perfectly compatible.

I hope this is helpful!
    Yes sir, thank you.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

VFA Licensing Error

Hi all,

We have seen several reports of users getting the below message when logging into Virtual Flight Academy.

Name:  VFA-NoValidLicense.PNG
Views: 3032
Size:  8.5 KB

There was an bug in the automated licensing system which has now been fixed. If this happens to you, please email us at support@takeflightinteractive.com and we can manually license your account.

Thank you!

Brandon