Thread: Video: Lightspeed Zulu 3 Aviation Headset Unboxing

Video: Lightspeed Zulu 3 Aviation Headset Unboxing

In this video we are unboxing our new Lightspeed Zulu 3 Aviation Headset, along with a quick flight to try it out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKtZ2ap2gVU

Quote Originally Posted by FunInAviation View Post
    In this video we are unboxing our new Lightspeed Zulu 3 Aviation Headset, along with a quick flight to try it out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKtZ2ap2gVU

Good video, but I would like to have known what you thought of it in flight. Another video thought it had more clamp pressure than the Bose. Your opinion? If true, I would never buy one. Bose hurt my head after half an hour. I do admit from back in my helmet days I wore and XL. Thanks, Glenn
    Glenn Brasch
    KRYN Tucson, Arizona
    2013 RV-9A
    Medevac helicopter pilot (Ret)
    EAA member since 1980
    Owner, "Airport Courtesy Cars" website.
    www.airportcourtesycars.com
    Volunteer Mentor www.SoAZTeenAviation.org

My daughter & I just got home to OKC from Orlando, Fl. She had/got to ferry a 172 back. She's had my Zulu 3 for a few months, and used it on this trip. She loves it. We flew for 12.5 hours. She tried on a friend's Bose and hated it, said "it just didn't fit right". I had my Tango, and really liked not having to mess with the cord.

Quote Originally Posted by gbrasch View Post
    Good video, but I would like to have known what you thought of it in flight. Another video thought it had more clamp pressure than the Bose. Your opinion? If true, I would never buy one. Bose hurt my head after half an hour. I do admit from back in my helmet days I wore and XL. Thanks, Glenn
    Did an extended flight yesterday with the new headset. Very comfortable. No complaints, even with my big head.