Thread: Sad Day

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Hal, If you comment about personal attacks is meant for me? I try not to make such attacks. but when someone asks what a new type of bomber which drops a radically new and totally experimental Bomb has to do with experimental airplanes; he is not really asking a question , he is just trying to shut off discussion.

It is human nature, that so many people spend so much effort to avoid any idea that does not agree with the idea the already hold.

At least in the U S, to some extent, unlike wartime Japan, we can hear info on other ideas if we care to listen.

EAA Staff / Moderator Hal Bryan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Greenwood View Post
    Hal, If you comment about personal attacks is meant for me?
    Hi Bill - the thing I specifically objected to in your post was this:

Do you think, period?
    I think it's safe to assume that anyone participating here...thinks. At the very least, I'd suggest that fellow EAA members (or past or potential members for that matter) deserve the benefit of the doubt.

Just FYI, there was another post by another forum user between yours and mine that was deleted (by the poster, to their credit, not by us) almost immediately that was only going to make things worse, hence the call for the course correction.

At least in the U S, to some extent, unlike wartime Japan, we can hear info on other ideas if we care to listen.
    Amen to that.

Hal Bryan
    EAA Lifetime 638979
    Vintage 714005 | Warbirds 553527
    Managing Editor
    EAA—The Spirit of Aviation