Thread: tickets for transfer

Angry tickets for transfer

Unexpected hospitalization; unable to attend.. .We have all week camping pass paid $189 asking 100$ Also have 2 Aviator Club Wednesday all day passes which includes seating food and beverages for Wednesday .... paid $155 each looking for 100 ea obo 2010kperry@gmail.com PS these are legit and will electronically transferred and you have your name on it. Thanks 602 463 5001

Quote Originally Posted by kperry63 View Post
    Unexpected hospitalization; unable to attend.. .We have all week camping pass paid $189 asking 100$ Also have 2 Aviator Club Wednesday all day passes which includes seating food and beverages for Wednesday .... paid $155 each looking for 100 ea obo 2010kperry@gmail.com PS these are legit and will electronically transferred and you have your name on it. Thanks 602 463 5001
    I'll take the Wednesday Aviator Club passes. How would you like to be paid? I've got PayPal or could also write you an old fashioned personal check. Please let me know soon as I'm leaving in about an hour. I will try to get this forum to load on my phone while we're on our way. You could also all me (605) 881-0661
    Wes Wilkens

Interested in the camping if still available. Sent you an email