Thread: Banned "conveyances" in abundance

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ssteve1 View Post
    I'm sorry for the poor little boy also, but, adults know how to get that "accessibility" sticker. Ummmm, even when they really don't need it for "accessibilty".

Too bad.
    I want to add that this event is the peak of my year. Always has been since the days of riding the "tram" from the N 40 which was then not that far north, and the tram was a flat bed farm wagon pulled by a farm tractor. I cannot imagine the manpower, training, logistical, and other issues involved. So, my complaint was meant to be more of an "observation" than anything else. I am sure there are many issues that popped up. The bike/electric bike/one wheeler issue is one that needs to be addressed. Having the freedom to ride a bike during the pre-show days was nice, but that freedom ends Sunday night. I will also bet that next year, Portage will be added as an additional transition point (prior to Endeavor) on the arrival procedure. I see complaints about noise. Sleeping in the VAC area, it is music to my ears to hear the clanging dumpster emptying out, and the porta potty service truck. I also think that after Wednesday's storm, the water sucking truck(s) were put to use. And yes, if they ever pull The Yodeler, I will be gone, just sayin. That is EAA Heritage, thru and thru. I am glad that they archived those 7am events.
    Last edited by Inspector Fenwick; 08-01-2021 at 08:30 AM.
    Larry Nelson EAA 35011
    President EAA Chapter 821
    Springfield, MO
    PA 30 / Cessna 195